Personal and business financial advice including, but not limited to the following areas:
- Asset analysis
- Cash flow
- Education and retirement planning
- Estate evaluation
This is usually a written financial analysis that includes periodic reviewing and updating. Advice is provided on a fee basis.
A full range of brokerage services including:
- Stock and bond mutual funds
- Variable annuties
- Individual stocks and bonds
- Certificates of deposit
- U.S. Treasury bills and notes
- Tax-free municipal bond funds
Investments are offered on a fee basis, commission basis, or a combination of both.
A full range of insurance services including:
- Individual life and disability
Insurance is provided on a commission basis.
Independent broker through various insurance companies
- Qualified plan analysis and implementation
- 401(k) group investment presentations
- Group life, health, disability
Business planning is provided on a commission basis, a fee basis or a combination of both.